Vitamin B12 Foods
This article highlights the top 10 foods with vitamin B12.
First, we will highlight the main health benefits of vitamin B12 that have been supported by research and science. Then, you can learn about the top 10 foods and compare their levels of vitamin B12 in the table/chart.
Health Benefits of Vitamin B12
- Boosts mood, energy, and reduces fatigue
- Produces red blood cells and prevents anemia
- Benefits cognitive function and prevents memory loss
- Promotes healthy skin, nails, and hair.
- Strengthens immunity and heart health.
- Benefits DNA and healthy pregnancy.
Top 10 Foods with Vitamin B12
The table below lists the top 10 foods that are rich in vitamin B12.
View the nutritional data, including the amount of vitamin B12 (per 100g) and % Daily Value.
|Food||Vitamin B12 (per 100g)||% Daily Value*|
|Pork Liver Sausage||20.1μg||837%|
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Vitamin B12 Food Chart
This food chart shows a visual comparison of the amount of vitamin B12 contained in the food from the table data.
Click on the chart to share the top 10 foods with vitamin B12 on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
Reflecting on the data, seafood and liver contain the highest sources of vitamin B12. Of all the foods on the list, clams have the most vitamin B12 (over 4000% DV per 100 grams). Lamb and beef liver also contain a significant amount of approximately 3500% DV per 100 grams.
Lastly, octopus and types of shellfish like oysters and mussels have considerable levels. Other seafood, such as mackerel, herring, and other fish are high in vitamin B12 as well.
Related Posts and Articles about Vitamins
- Top 10 Foods with Vitamin A
- Top 10 Foods with Vitamin C
- Top 10 Foods with Vitamin D
- Top 10 Foods with Vitamin E
- Top 10 Foods with Vitamin K